Funding * Awareness * Collaboration * Trials * Osteosarcoma Research
FACTOR brings together the leading osteosarcoma researchers and clinicians, along with patient families and OsteoWarriors (survivors, patients and siblings of OsteoWarriors and OsteoAngels) to Make It Better for those battling this disease.
This work belongs to all of us.
Collaboration with all interested parties on advancing treatments and improving outcomes for patients with osteosarcoma. Specifically:
- Significantly improve osteosarcoma awareness and patient outcomes through collaborative disease management approach, clinical trials and dedicated osteosarcoma research.
- Brainstorm on challenges and come up with collaborative solutions to fast track improvements for osteosarcoma.
- Create a symbiotic bridge between the osteosarcoma medical and patient community to overcome challenges and create solutions.
- Evaluate funding needs for research and provide awareness for worthy initiatives and funding solutions.
- A dedicated forum to review progress on an annual basis on various osteosarcoma disease management initiatives.
The OsteoWarriors HQ (headquarters) brings kids and young adults who have a connection to osteosarcoma together and It. Is. Awesome! HQ activities are designed for kids 18 and under, but all Warriors are welcome to come check it out. We kindly ask that only those who plan to fully participate in HQ select the HQ registration option. OsteoWarrior HQ is for:
- Warriors in treatment for osteosarcoma
- Survivors of osteosarcoma
- Siblings of OsteoWarriors
- Siblings of OsteoAngels
Connecting the kids who have lost limbs, friends and siblings to osteosarcoma is one of the most important things we do. To put the hospital behind them for a few days and connect with other kids from across the country who have been through the same thing they have is really special.
The OsteoWarriors HQ is entirely complimentary, with thanks to the generosity of the Jeffries family.
On-site COVID-19 Requirements
It is of the utmost importance that we keep each other safe at the MIB FACTOR Conference. Before attending the conference please take a COVID test. If you test positive with or without symptoms, please self-quarantine. If you are having symptoms including those associated with a cold or flu, we ask that you not attend - even if your test is negative. Should you need to self-quarantine, we will provide you with a FACTOR Virtual Ticket at no additional charge.
Thank you for your kind understanding and compliance.
- Request all attendees ages 5+ years take a COVID-19 test before attending
- Proof of Vaccination (Vaccination Card) to be shown on arrival for age 5+ for badge pickup
- If no vaccine card is available, a mask required at all times
- MIB Agents follows all state, county and resort guidelines regarding COVID-19 protocols and mask mandates